Terms of Service
As a nonprofit choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner, #HudsonGives requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by #HudsonGives and the roles and responsibilities of all participating nonprofits.
- I confirm that my organization is a nonprofit eligible to receive tax-deductible gifts and I will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the weeks and days leading up to #HudsonGives to promote the event and create a sense of excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that #HudsonGives is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that #HudsonGives has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website and/or Facebook page and that we will add the #HudsonGives link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote #HudsonGives over the course of the 24-hour event using social media.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, television, or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in #HudsonGives.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by donors.
- I understand that only those donations entered into the #HudsonGives portal will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the 24-hour event.
- I understand that #HudsonGives will utilize GiveGab.com, an online platform that will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within three business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.